Neem, a powerful medicine in Ayurveda, was commonly termed as “Village Dispensary” in ancient time because of its versatile therapeutic value. It''s incredible cooling effect keeps the skin healthy and complexion clear. It detoxifies the body and boosts the immunity. Neem also supports in killing parasites, cleansing liver, increasing metabolism, reducing inflammation and purifying blood. Neem Leaves extract is standardized to 3% bitter content.THERAPEUTIC BENEFITSNeem is called as “sarva roga nivarini” or “that which cures all diseases and features prominently in traditional medical systems like Ayurveda.
- Antioxidant: It contains potent antioxidants such as quercetin and nimbolide, which can protect against the damaging effects of free radicals
- Antiseptic: Is effective in treating eczema, scabies, ringworm, and some forms of dermatitis
- Antigastric Ulcer: It inhibits the formation of ulcers in the stomach and intestines due to presence of a glycoside
- Antibacterial: Is effective against M. tuberculosis and other Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria
- Is effective in treating malaria
- Anticancer: Neem extract has an antitumor polysaccharide that inhibits the growth of some tumors
- Protects liver from toxic damage caused due to harmful chemicals and some medicines
INGREDIENTS:Each 500mg Capsule contains: Neem (Azadiracta indica) leaves extract: 500mg & Excipients Q.S.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:DOSAGE:
One capsule twice a day after food or as directed by physicianSHIPPING & RETURNS:
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below
Our journey began in 2016, and we began with the commitment to provide quality products defined by nature and manufactured with technology, at an affordable price.
Our bodycare, Ayurvedic and nutraceutical products are made from the choicest herbs and the finest ingredients sourced from villages and forests across India, so you can live in the cradle of Nature everyday. Our journey started with a drive across remote villages of India. We were inspired by the intimate relationship tribals had with the Earth. Far away from the city’s chemical soup, they were harvesting wisdom from clean land and untouched forests.