PRAN PRATISTHA (ENERGIZATION) AND PUJA OF YANTRA
Since a yantra is a man-made object, it requires energization to infuse potency and power to benefit the owner. Before sending the yantras, we get pran pratishtha done by learned purohits (priests) without any extra charges. This is done by reciting mantras as prescribed by vedas, as well as homa for the respective devi / devta as per yantra.
PROCEDURES TO BE FOLLOWED BY YOU TO PLACE THIS ENERGIZED YANTRA:
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (it does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht god.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask god to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.vedic yantras are energised (pran pratishta) by learned purohits, by reciting the vedic mantra of the particular devi or deva.
Please note : The design of the yantra may differ slightly from the image shown above, as we keep on upgrading our yantras under the guidance of our learned gurus to make yantras more & more effective.